Travelling by air can be a stressful experience, but with the right information, you can make it much easier. Knowing your GoAir PNR status is one of the most important tools in your toolbox. With it, you can track your flight progress and adjust plans accordingly. In this guide, we will cover all the basics about goair pnr status. We’ll discuss what it is, how to check it online, and some tips on interpreting the information available to you. By the end of this post, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to make sure your next flight goes as smoothly as possible.
What is PNR status?
When you book a flight with GoAir, you will be assigned a six-digit PNR (Passenger Name Record) number. This number is your booking reference and can be used to check the status of your booking online.
To check your PNR status, simply enter your PNR number into the ‘Check PNR Status’ tool on the GoAir website. Your current booking status will be displayed, along with any relevant information or updates.
If your booking status shows as ‘Confirmed’, this means that your flight is confirmed and you will be able to travel as scheduled. If your booking status shows as ‘Waitlisted’ or ‘RAC’ (Reservation Against Cancellation), this means that your ticket is currently waitlisted or on hold. You may still be able to travel if a seat becomes available, but this cannot be guaranteed.
How can I check my PNR status?
If you have booked a flight with GoAir, it is very important to know your PNR status. This will tell you whether your booking is confirmed or still in the waiting list. Here are some ways that you can check your PNR status:
1. Call the GoAir customer care number – You can call the customer care number and speak to a representative who will be able to tell you your PNR status.
2. Check online – You can also check your PNR status online on the GoAir website. Simply enter your PNR number and click on the ‘Check Status’ button.
3. Use the mobile app – Another way to check your PNR status is by using the GoAir mobile app. Simply enter your PNR number and you will be able to see your current booking status.
4. Check at the airport – You can also go to the airport and check the LED screens that display information about flight schedules and other details. Your PNR status will also be displayed on these screens. Read also the latest article about the best primer for kitchen cabinets.
What do the different PNR statuses mean?
There are a few different PNR statuses that you may see when checking the status of your GoAir reservation. Here is what they mean:
– Open: This means that your reservation is still being processed and is not yet confirmed.
– Confirmed: This means that your reservation has been confirmed and you are all set for travel.
– Waitlisted: This means that there are not enough seats available to confirm your reservation at this time, but you are on a waiting list in case any become available.
– Cancelled: This means that your reservation has been cancelled and you will not be able to travel on the specified date and time.
What can I do if my PNR status is
If your PNR status is “WL” or “waitlist”, it means that your ticket has not been confirmed yet. You may still be able to get a seat on the plane if people with confirmed tickets do not show up, or if the airline releases more seats. You can check the status of your ticket online or by calling the airline.
If your PNR status is “CNF” or “confirmed”, it means that your ticket has been confirmed and you will definitely have a seat on the plane. Congratulations!
If your PNR status is “RAC” or “reservation against cancellation”, it means that there are not enough seats for everyone who wants to fly, so some people will have to cancel their tickets. If you have a RAC ticket, it means that you are in line for a seat, and you may get one if someone else cancels. You can check the status of your ticket online or by calling the airline.
GoAir PNR status is a convenient way for travellers to keep track of their flight bookings. With the information provided in this guide, you should now have all the necessary knowledge and know-how on how to check your goair pnr status. Knowing about your booking details has never been easier, so make sure you take advantage of it next time you travel with GoAir!